When it comes to an organization that cares about the health of the community, North Country HealthCare rises to the top. As a federally qualified community health center that provides medical services in 13 communities throughout northern Arizona, North Country’s employees care about their mission to provide affordable, accessible care. To best serve, this organization has realized the crucial inclusion of strategy and leadership development. Throughout the years, Lancaster Leadership has served various internal teams including the pharmacy, clinic managers, Northern Arizona Area Health Education Center (NAHEC), cohorts of leaders in the Aspiring Leaders Academy, the board, and senior leadership. We are proud to partner with North Country HealthCare as they continue to thrive and be an outstanding healthcare leader.
Cultivating Leadership Business Award for April 2020
- Remote Leadership
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for May 2020
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for April 2020
- Can you relate to issues entrepreneurs face?
- The garlic, the washing machine, and flatbed
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for March 2020
- How would you draw one picture that represents your work?
- 5 Strategic Ways to Conquer your To Do List
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for February 2020
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for January 2020
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for December 2019
- Make Your Goals a Reality With This Much Needed Self-Retreat
- 5 Ways to Create a Feedback-Seeking Culture
- 5 Tips for Strategic Change
- Quiz: Are You a Leader or a Boss?