Women supporting women at 7,000ft
Dates coming soon!
- Virtual live presentations, activities, & networking
Sept. 21-24, 2020, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Inspirational sessions with seasoned experts plus exemplary women leaders panels
- Practical leadership strategies for work and life & a professional development certificate
- Special invitation: 4-month Women’s Leadership Intensive
- A chance to vote for one of our amazing nominees for the Lifelong Learning Leader Award!
- And now, as an added bonus for EVERY attendee, you will get a free online Women’s Leadership Academy (for you or to gift to a friend) valued at $279!
- For locals, an optional walking meditation in the forest on Sept. 22, 2020
- An in-person day, once COVID-19 is not a threat, highlighting the Summit topics; filled with connection and facilitated by Julie (date: TBD in 2021)
QUESTIONS? Contact Us.
DID YOU Know?
Only 33% of Americans are engaged at work?
Watch this video to see how attendees of the Women’s Summit craft their best lives and create workplaces that thrive.
The History of the Women’s Leadership Summit
Before being the founder of Lancaster Leadership and the Women’s Summit, Julie walked the talk. Julie first found her calling decades ago as a rock-climbing instructor. She helped thousands to look challenge in the face, to be vulnerable, to enthusiastically strive for tall goals, and to celebrate hard work together. Through finding her calling, she found her true voice. Today, as the president of Lancaster Leadership, she now supports others to delight in their successes and overcome their challenges. Now with decades of leadership in the U.S. and beyond, her experience guides her practice. She is honored to train and coach outstanding clients. Read more about Julie
PREVIOUS RETREAT TOPICS:
2016: EFFECTIVE CONVERSATIONS & DYNAMIC RELATIONSHIPS
2016: RADICAL SELF-CARE, BEING PRODUCTIVE WITHOUT BURNOUT
2017: MANAGING CONFLICT & CHANGE
2017: BUILDING VITAL TEAM HEALTH
2018: (1) STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR YOUR WORK AND LIFE (2) COMMUNICATION & CUSTOMER SERVICE
2019: (1) YOUR LEADERSHIP PRESENCE (2) STRESS RESILIENCE AND EVERYDAY MINDFULNESS
2020: CULTIVATING THE LEADER WITHIN