for Leaders of Leaders (remote)
This experience is for leaders of leaders who want to lead with productivity and joy.
Directors, Managers, Deputies, Presidents, VPs, Business Owners & Chiefs
This is for leaders who don’t need another
training. Instead, this is for you if you want:
- Authentic connection with dynamic leaders who understand you and your challenges
- Engagement with leaders in other industries & organizations
- Scheduled “me” time for reflection and future-focused strategy
NEXT SESSION: February — June 2023
The Change Makers Series
by invitation only (email us if you are curious about who’s invited)
Would you like to be optimally effective, happy, and strategic at work and in life? Research shows that 70% of Fortune 500 executives get coaching. It’s for you if you are committed to making a positive and significant change in your life and work.
You will participate in five 2-hour group coaching sessions, + a few extras.
You will be in the role of coachee, and at times, coach. You will create clear goals and strategies to reach them, and will be with dynamic, intentional individuals who are also inspired to learn, grow, and thrive. These 10 hours away from your daily work will allow you to reflect and strategize forward, all-the-while getting the support from others who believe in you and are also creating lives that inspire.
Between each of the five sessions, you will participate with co-mentors, who will be at your similar leadership level, as possible. You will be the champions for one another’s efforts and will connect between sessions to share successes, challenges, and goals. These individuals will become lifelong connections.
DATES & TIMES
Cohort 1 (Spots Still Available!) (Top Executive Focus)
#1: February 10, 2023 8:30-10:30am
#2: March 3, 2023 8:30-10:30am
#3: April 7, 2023 8:30-10:30am
#4: May 5, 2023 8:30-10:30am
#5: June 2, 2023 8:30-10:30am
Cohort 2 (Spots Still Available!)
#1: February 17, 2023 8:30-10:30am
#2: March 10, 2023 8:30-10:30am
#3: April 28, 2023 8:30-10:30am
#4: May 19, 2023 8:30-10:30am
#5: June 23, 2023 8:30-10:30am
- NEW one 1-on-1 Coaching Session with Julie
- NEW The Change Style Indicator ® assessment for each participant
- Meet-and-greet event in-person (optional) before inception
- 1 extra 1-hour Q & A call & 1 celebration call
- 1 free masterclass on Being an Engaged Leader
- Your own co-mentors with 2 co-mentor sessions
- Each module includes a video, worksheet, assessment, article & book recommendation
- An intake form to clarify your goals and obstacles
- Access to Lancaster Leadership’s Client portal with copious resources
- Invitation to a private Facebook group for Lancaster Leadership Lifelong Learners that has community, free videos and more!
Note: These times are Arizona times. Arizona does not follow Daylight Savings, so if you live in another state, sessions #1 & #2 will be MST and sessions #3-#5 will be PST.
Led by expert coach and mentor and certified group coach, Julie Lancaster.
The Change Makers Series Topics (Spring 2023):
- Being a Workplace of Choice & Overcoming Quiet quitting
- Extreme Ownership: The Leadership Strategy of Navy Seals
- Creating a “Lift As You Climb” Culture (with anti-gossip advocacy)
- Strategic Listening
- Red Teaming: Inviting a “Challenge the Process” Focused Team
Previous Topics (Fall 2022):
- Succession Planning
- Being a Coach to Your Team (And Teaching Them to Coach)
- Creating a Culture of Trust & High Morale
- Exemplary Customer Service & Emotional Intelligence
- Meeting Effectiveness
Previous Topics (Spring 2022):
- Creating a Culture of Leadership Agility, Innovation & Healthy Risk Taking
- Self & Team Accountability
- The Art & Science of Making Hard Decisions
- Essential Components of Organizational Health
Previous Topics (Fall 2021):
- Building Resilience (for yourself & your team)
- Work Reimagined / Expert Critical Thinking for Lasting Solutions
- Boundaries: Saying No Well & Focus Management
- Leading with Productivity and Joy
- Strengthening Political Acumen
EXEMPLARY LEADER Spotlight
Read about some of these GCI participants and their stories by clicking on the images below.
Having trouble deciding?
Email Julie directly to set up a 15-minute discovery call to see if this is the right path for you: julie@LancasterLeadership.com
NOTE: Although many leaders pay out-of-pocket for this experience because they see the value it adds to their lives, several employers are willing to pay for a portion of your development.
NOTE: The group is carefully curated to have exclusive participation. What that means is that we will take care to not place you in a group with your direct or indirect reports to ensure that you feel the freedom to speak openly.