Julie’s clients range from aspiring leaders to CEO’s. Although she works with 80 teams each year, she specializes in working with higher education institutions, local and federal government, health care, technical organizations, women leaders, values-driven teams and organizations in transition.
Julie holds an M.A. in Education and is a certified as a group coach, Myers-Briggs practitioner, Change Style Indicator and Change Style Navigator facilitator. Julie has been awarded Adjunct Instructor of the Year and lives in Flagstaff, AZ. She travels around the country working with teams who aspire to flourish.
Previous roles she has embraced include:
- Rock Climbing Instructor
- Outdoor Education Director
- School Garden Director
- African Extension Agent
- Director of Career Services
- Dean of Education
On the side, she loves to dig in the dirt and has authored the Flagstaff & Tucson Planting Guides.
- Entrepreneur of the Month, Cornerstone Brand Coaching, July 2019
- Leadership at 7000, Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce cover story 2018
- Business Woman of the Month, Flagstaff Business News, October 2018
- Coconino Community College Scholarship awarding member 2018, 2019
- FLP leadership, ethics & education committee member 2018
- Flagstaff Leadership Program graduate (FLP) 2017
- Athena Award Nominee 2017
- Partners in Productivity: Companies that Care. Coconino County Career Center 2016, 2017
- CollegeAmerica, Adjunct Instructor of the Year
- Flagstaff Arts Council member
- Grand Canyon Conservancy member
Additionally, the Lancaster Consulting team is engaged, experienced, and exceptional at facilitating events for our clients.
Lauree Battice Elizabeth Vogler
Executive Assistant Summit Manager
In the role of facilitator and trainer, Lancaster Consulting fosters an environment of
- practical application
And all of this is done through participatory learning.
Every training we provide focuses on the specialized needs of the group. The programs are created for practical and immediate implementation in the workplace, creating pertinence to the participants’ daily work life.
Our training modalities focus on serving all types of learners (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, interpersonal, and intrapersonal). For eager learners, you will experience maximum growth and development.
The training design and curriculum include current research, pertinent examples, experimentation, and abstract conceptualization.
We work to create a supportive environment for questioning and growth. We draw from and build upon your prior knowledge and experience.
As a pervasive theme, Lancaster Consulting provides enthusiastic optimism, respect, results orientation, future-focus, and is undeniably a positive advocate for your professional success.
A Sampling of Julie’s Recent Speaking/Training Events
- Women Leading Government Conference – Session: “Your Leadership Presence”
- Arizona City and County Managers Association Conference – Keynote: “Navigating Technology and Change in the Workplace”
- Meeting Professionals International Conference – Keynote: “Efficiency & Effectiveness”
- Northern Arizona Public Employees Benefit Trust Annual Celebration – Keynote: “What We Focus on Expands”
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources Conference – Keynote: “Navigating Change at Work”
- Arizona Women in Higher Education Conference – Session: “Influence”
- Toastmasters International Conference – Session: “The Role of Risk Taking in Leadership”
- Arizona Law Enforcement Records Management Association Conference – Session: “Leadership Presence & Career Trajectory”
- Arizona Association of Counties – Session: “Next Generation Workforce: Getting the Young to Stay”
- National Park Service, Workshops – Sessions: Stress Management, Mindfulness, Trust, and Team Building
- Grand Canyon Association Leadership Academy
- Coconino County Executive Leadership Academy
- North Country HealthCare Leadership Academy
- Community Empowerment for Regional Success Leadership Academy
- Northern Arizona Council of Governments Excellence in Leadership