Strategic Planning & Facilitation
Our strategic planning process includes (2.5 days):
- Review successes to inform your future
- Align your values and/or vision & mission statements
- Stakeholder & community input through focus groups, interviews or surveys
- Create a SWOT analysis to guide direction (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Create strategic initiatives to guide your organizations & navigate daily work by desired strategic outcomes
- Devise a step-by-step action plan
- Participate in engagement activities to invite open dialogue; our process is actually enjoyable!
- Receive a professional document of your plan
5 critical factors throughout the process that we specialize in:
- active engagement for all in attendance (we engage a “no bystanders” philosophy)
- encouraging innovative, possibility-thinking (thinking beyond “operational strategy”)
- creating an open-minded, inclusive environment (that promotes psychological safety for all)
- behind-the-scenes strategizing of the Lancaster Leadership team (to best serve the client as the events unfold)
- developing concrete, measurable outcomes and action plan (with an easy, trackable format that promotes strong follow-through after the strategic planning event)
Strategic Planning Pricing
We’ve provided strategic plans for 30+ organizations. Lancaster Leadership provides a best-practices approach to the creation of your effective, innovative, and implementable plan to guide your present and future. We recommend your plan to span a minimum of 18 months and maximum of 5 years. Phase 1-5 may take a minimum of 2 weeks and maximum of 3 months. Email us today to get a quote! Additional travel cost applies; we work with clients in all 50 states.
To get the best date selection we recommend contacting us at least 2 – 6 months prior to your desired event.
Already have a strategic plan in motion but could use some additional support to keep things moving in the right direction with clarity and momentum? We can help.