Want to strategically move forward as a team and focus on the right priorities?
WE’VE CRAFTED 40+ strategic plans
USING A BEST-PRACTICE APPROACH
to the creation of your effective, innovative, & implementable guide to your present & future.
We recommend crafting a plan that spans 18 months to 5 years.
OUR STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS CAN BE DONE REMOTELY OR IN PERSON.
It includes a 6-phase process and will be complete within 2 weeks – 3 months (totaling 2.5 days), accommodating your schedule.
- Looking back to move strategically forward
- Community input from stakeholders
- Identifying possibility
- Brainstorm & direction setting
- Action Planning
- Document creation & keeping it alive
We’d be happy to send you details about each phase.
Be sure to ask about pricing for non-profits & small business ( <10 employees).
5 critical factors throughout the process that we specialize in:
- active engagement for all in attendance (we engage a “no bystanders” philosophy)
- encouraging innovative, possibility-thinking (thinking beyond “operational strategy”)
- creating an open-minded, inclusive environment (that promotes psychological safety for all)
- behind-the-scenes strategizing of the Lancaster Leadership team (to best serve the client as the events unfold)
- developing concrete, measurable outcomes and action plan (with an easy, trackable format that promotes strong follow-through after the strategic planning event