TEAM TRAINING, TEAM BUILDING & LEADERSHIP ACADEMIES
We can help with the following:
- employee engagement
- job satisfaction
- mental health and wellness
- enhanced workplace culture
- open communication about current issues
- clear goals with concrete action
- enhanced leadership skills
- Welcome! Your first event with us.
- Want help filling in some gaps?
- Up to 4 event days per year.
- Retreats, workshops, trainings, strategic advances, team building events
- Looking for maximum impact?
- We bring a leadership academy to your team.
- 40-80 hours of in-depth leadership training.
- A cohort of 13-23 of your leaders developing together.
To get the best date selection we recommend contacting us at least 2 – 6 months prior to your desired event.
A highly engaged workforce means the difference between a company that outperforms its competitors and one that fails to grow. Gallup
What are my choices?
Leadership is a big topic.
Here are the top-trending topics requested by our clients for 2020:
- Excellence in Leadership Academy
65 leadership topics
- The Team Architect: Creating Cultural Change
Risk-taking culture, feedback seeking culture, accountability & trust culture
- Stress management and mindfulness to avoid burnout
- Emotional Intelligence and effective communication for leaders
- Trust & high morale
- Creating a values-based team
- Teambuilding AKA team strategic-advance
Learn more about the topics we offer:
Didn’t see what you are looking for?
Want to focus primarily on team building?
Wondering if an extensive leadership academy or occasional training is right for you? Read on to learn:
- The top 4 reasons our clients choose leadership academies
- The 4 questions to assess what is right for you
- Our leadership academy clients
Do you value workforce development?
Could your existing and emerging leaders use an opportunity to inspire and support their teams to get even better results?
Is engagement, job-satisfaction, and workplace culture a priority to you?
Do you strive to retain quality staff that are driven to learn and grow?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of these questions, we’d love to help.
You inspire me! You are the kind of person who values personal and professional growth, and knows that life is about learning and constantly growing. I am so pleased to be a part of your community.
Sometimes clients ask about my about my specialties, or what I love to teach, so I’d like to share.
Hands down, I love to facilitate leadership academies. Leaders dive into 65 leadership topics and integrate them into their metamorphosis in a community of folks doing the same thing; it’s an honor to witness. Also, specific topics that I love to focus on in in leadership academies, retreats, workshops, or coaching are:
teambuilding & morale, breaking down silos
accountability & expectations
conflict management & having “difficult” conversations