Team Training, Team Building & Leadership Academies
You inspire me! You are the kind of person & team who values personal and professional growth, and knows that life is about learning and constantly growing. I have strong enthusiasm for working with people to create positive change and thriving leadership communities. Feel free to reach out to me to see what’s possible!
Step 1: We’d love to facilitate an event for you. Please note that our lead time is 2-6 months.
Step 2: Afterward, if your expectations were exceeded, we will craft custom suggestions to help your team to thrive and be exceptional. We have a “clients for life” philosophy and once you are “in the door,” we are here for you. The most common next steps after the introductory event are
(1) Group coaching 4-12 times/year or
(2) Training in the form of a leadership academy of 9 sessions spread over 2-9 months or
(3) Strategic planning.
We look forward to supporting you,
We can help with the following:
- employee engagement
- job satisfaction
- mental health and wellness
- enhanced workplace culture
- open communication about current issues
- clear goals with concrete action
- enhanced leadership skills
½-day program: $1200-$1300 (up to 4 hours)
Full-day program: $1700-1900 (5-8 hours)
+ per participant fee
Leadership Academy has 9 training days, 70 topics, and is $19,995
Fee varies depending on number of participants. Additional travel cost applies.
A highly engaged workforce means the difference between a company that outperforms its competitors and one that fails to grow. Gallup
- Welcome! Your first event with us.
- Want help filling in some gaps?
- Up to 4 event days per year.
- Retreats, workshops, trainings, strategic advances, team building events
- Interested in a full-bodied approach to leadership development?
Leadership Academy Sessions:
- Leadership Competencies in the 21st Century
- Emotional Intelligence & Effective Communication for Leaders
- Creating a Thriving Work Culture
- Ethics in Leadership
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Leadership Agility: Personality Styes and Generations in the Workplace
- Successful Performance Management for Prosperous Teams
- Managing People, Objectives and Change
- Leadership panel, Presentations, Presentation Skills, Stress Management & Conclusion
Want to focus primarily on team building?
How We Design Trainings and Workshops