Leadership Academies &
You’d like to create positive change and have a thriving leadership community, right?
We are here for you.
“A HIGHLY ENGAGED WORKFORCE MEANS THE the difference BETWEEN A COMPANY THAT OUTPERFORMS ITS COMPETITORS AND ONE THAT FAILS TO GROW.” -GALLUP
WHY LANCASTER LEADERSHIP?
Our trainers & facilitators bring the benefit of 25+ years of experience with many industries, clients, and levels of leadership. And they are experienced leaders who understand the joys and challenges firsthand.
We believe that personal development is professional development. This will not be “another corporate training” with boring PowerPoints, while being “talked at” and having limited relevance. We are dynamic facilitators who connect with our clients. We challenge comfort zones, invite behavior change, and have a “no bystander” philosophy. There is always laughter (and sometimes tears).
Participants walk away with actionable strategies that are immediately implementable. We don’t do fluff or abstract theory.
- We right-size a program for you depending on your budget, time, needs, and desired outcomes.
- Day-long team trainings/retreats. (1-4x/year recommended)
- 9-day leadership academies (with 60 leadership topics). The experience you receive stems from the PERMA model developed by Martin Seligman, the founder of Positive Psychology. Additionally, strategies presented are derived from current research and thought leaders.
- 1-hour planning meeting (assess your needs, desired outcomes & craft your customized agenda)
- The event for your team (remote or in-person)
- 30-minute debriefing meeting
$2,852/day. + Discount for non-profits.
What are the 9 topics covered?
- Leadership Competencies in the 21st Century
- Emotional Intelligence & Effective Communication for Leaders
- Creating a Thriving Work Culture
- Ethics in Leadership
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Leadership Agility: Personality Styles and Generations in the Workplace
- Successful Performance Management for Prosperous Teams
- Managing People, Objectives, and Change
- Leadership panel, Presentations, Presentation Skills, Stress Management & Conclusion
$34,995 + discounts for current clients. + Discount for non-profits.
Leadership Academy Results
Client reported Leadership Academy statistics:
- Over 1/3 of academy participants have been promoted.
- Over 50% of academy participants applied for promotions. Over 60% of those that applied for promotion were successful in doing so.
- Within the organization, 96% of the academy participants have been retained (3 years later).
OUR SIGNATURE EVENT
Our signature event program is Creating Your Team with Intention (1-2 days). It is a culture-building, strategy identification & leadership skill development event, where an agenda is customized to your needs, choosing from 30 topics that promote team success.