Who is your team of mentors?
by Julie Lancaster View Bio
4 years ago, I identified trusted colleagues who consistently champion my success. When they said yes, I created an advisory panel of 9 stellar individuals who give advice, guidance, and ask hard questions 2x/year. Who in your life does this for you? I would like to honor & recognize this amazing team:
- Diana White, President at D.E.W. Business Solutions, LLC and Executive Director at Moonshot at NACET
- Lyndsay Clements, CEO and Founder at Ellen Grace Marketing
- Elizabeth Vogler, Company Owner of BIZ FIT and Festival Director at Flagstaff Festival of Science
- Jennifer Brown, Fleet Services Supervisor at Coconino County Arizona
- Whitney Cunningham, Partner at Aspey, Watkins & Diesel, PLLC
- Margot Saltsonstall, Vice President of Student Affairs at Northern Arizona University
- Susan Schroeder, CEO Emerita at Grand Canyon Conservancy
- Elizabeth Richardson, Division Manager at Coconino County Arizona
- Heidi Hansen, Economic Vitality Director at City of Flagstaff
It is important to surround yourself with people who can be honest and help you find the best version of you. Who can you identify that is a trusted colleague who will help you reach the next level?
MORE BLOG POSTS
The COVID-19 pandemic has rattled all industries and dramatically changed the economic landscape. Indeed, a survey by ASU’s College of Health Solutions notes that many businesses were caught off-guard by the global …
Strategizing. Do you work hard? Does your job have you so busy that you don’t seem to have time to sit back, kick your feet up, and take a 30,000 foot …