The mission of Aspey, Watkins & Diesel, a highly respected full service law firm in Northern Arizona, is to have their clients’ backs as they navigate legal challenges and persevere through difficult times. For 45 years, their top priority has been to serve their clients. But to do this well, they also understand that a priority must also be to support and develop their internal team of partners, associates, and legal staff. Over the last two years, AWD has diligently worked to clarify its values, create a mentoring program, operate from strategy, and elevate the workplace culture. For example, in 2019 they began peer-nominated Employee Excellence Awards, otherwise known as The Aspey’s: the first of its kind and recognizes an outstanding attorney and staff member that embodies the firm’s values (which are shown in their logo). It is clear that this organization cares about thriving on the inside and out. To see a full list of their services, please visit www.awdlaw.com.
Cultivating Leadership Business Award for May 2020
- Remote Leadership
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for May 2020
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for April 2020
- Can you relate to issues entrepreneurs face?
- The garlic, the washing machine, and flatbed
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for March 2020
- How would you draw one picture that represents your work?
- 5 Strategic Ways to Conquer your To Do List
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for February 2020
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for January 2020
- Cultivating Leadership Business Award for December 2019
- Make Your Goals a Reality With This Much Needed Self-Retreat
- 5 Ways to Create a Feedback-Seeking Culture
- 5 Tips for Strategic Change
- Quiz: Are You a Leader or a Boss?