Would you like to work with a small and thriving business
that supports leadership development?
Executive Assistant’s role: To help the president (and therefore the company) to shine. To make the president’s life easier. To be the back-end of the company and support exemplary service & professionalism to our clients and future clients. Bring joy and ease to the company.
You are the right person if you are:
- Detail-oriented and organized and don’t let things or emails slip through the cracks (this is the most important)
- A personal & professional growth enthusiast
- Experienced & super savvy with technology, marketing and social media
- Fast paced & steady
- Articulate in your writing & a skilled communicator
- Flexible to manage multiple projects at once and have a can-do, joyful attitude
- Resourceful & an avid learner
- A systems-approach thinker
You are the right person if you have:
- Experience as an office manager, virtual assistant, trainer, marketing or communications specialist
- A personal desire to explore the opportunity to become a trainer yourself
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years in a professional setting
Email communication with client groups
Document creation (flyers, reports)
New projects & keeping pace with Julie
Added bonus if you have experience with managing these: MailChimp, Trello, Canva, Outlook, Excel, Social Media (FB, IG, LI), YouTube, Appointy, WordPress, Thinkific, Survey Monkey, Eventbrite, Hubspot, Quickbooks.
40 hours/week employee. $35,000-$41,000/year. Free coaching package (valued at $2850). Bonuses available. Please fill in the questions on this link and email your resume to julie@LancasterLeadership.com. 95% remote & flexible hours (bonus points for Flagstaff residents). Must have your own cell phone, computer, & internet access.
Why do you want this job?
What sets you apart from other applicants?
What technology are you familiar with (especially from our list)?
Please put a testimonial (quote from a reference, including name, role & phone #. 1-3 sentences) who can speak to your competence.
CLOSING DEADLINE: July 15, 2021 (but may fill sooner)
Our Mission: Cultivating Lifelong Leaders Our Vision: Empowering positive change & thriving leadership communities